We deliver industry leading mentoring programs, with Information, Advice and Guidance (IAG) qualified mentors at the centre of that delivery. Working with some of the largest education providers and community groups throughout London, we support young people aged 15-24 who are Not in Education, Employment or Training (NEET) and those who are at risk of becoming so.
We have developed a reputation for delivering dynamic programs that go the extra mile, providing opportunities in sustainable forms of education and training for those who are in the most need of our support. We go beyond our contractual obligations, with a focus on impactful outcomes and personalised support.
We also work with schools and colleges to support young people who are in need of social, emotional and academic support. Our programs offer the following:
- We deliver European Social Fund (ESF) and Skills Funding Agency contracts to the highest level
- Designated mentors to support young people on the program throughout the entire academic year
- Regular one-to-one and group-based support, including emotional, social behavioural and academic support
- Access to a qualified therapeutic counsellor
- A package of financial support for each young person to facilitate workshops, training, educational and enrichment activities, materials and equipment
- Access to a wide range of workshops and activities
- Impartial information advice and guidance
- Pathways and support into employment training and apprenticeships
Would you like to find out more about our mentoring and how your organisation can work with us? Contact our team to find out more.