Cultural Capital has developed an innovative program to retain young people 16 to 18 at risk of withdrawal or exclusion. We work with further education providers deliver a full-time curriculum alongside focused program of support. The program offers a holistic approach facilitating the delivery of vocational and academic qualification while also delivering a comprehensive program mentoring and pastoral support providing participants with the opportunity to identify and develop long term strategies to overcome personal barriers to learning and achievement.
The program aims to deliver the following objectives:
- To deliver a bespoke curriculum of academic and vocational qualifications which includes Functional skills/GCSE English and math’s delivered alongside level 1 vocational qualifications in business enterprise and digital media totaling 540 hours.
- To facilitate dedicated achievement workers to deliver a comprehensive program of support who will work with each young person to identify personal social and emotional barriers to learning,
- To work with colleges, young people, parents and external service to develop a care plan with smart targets to support sustainable long-term attainment progression and achievement
- to organize and deliver enhanced enrichment curriculum focused on providing opportunities to participate in a range of workshops, activities and work experience that augment learning and enhance skills and expectances.
- To provide access our virtual leaning and support environment in order to deliver a blended program of learning. Where students can engage educational and pastoral support online as well as supplement their leaning by online learning materials and course work.
- To deliver a program of information advice and guidance support participants to develop sustainable long term educational and career-based pathways.