More policies and procedures
- Anti-Slavery & Human Trafficking Policy Statement
- Complaints Policy
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Data Protection & Security Policy
- Data Protection GDPR Policy
- Harassment and Bullying Policy
- Safeguarding – Child and Vulnerable Adult Protection Policy
- Registration & Certification Policy
- Learner Guidance & Support Policy
- Learner Code of Conduct & Disciplinary Policy
Cultural Capital is committed to providing a high-quality service to everyone we deal with.
In order to do this, we need you to give us any comments about our service, and to tell us when we get things wrong. We want to help you resolve your complaint as quickly as possible.
We listen to your complaints, treat them seriously, and learn from them so that we can continuously improve our service.
Courtesy and respect
You can expect to be treated with courtesy, respect and fairness at all times. We expect that you will also treat our staff dealing with your complaint with the same courtesy, respect and fairness
We will not tolerate threatening, abusive or unreasonable behaviour by any complainant. Such situations are rare, however, should they happen, we will cease communication with the complainant immediately in accordance with our vexatious complaints, unreasonable and abusive behaviour policy and will inform the appropriate authorities as necessary.
Get in touch
If you wish to make a suggestion, give feedback or make a complaint:
or by post to:
Legacy Business Centre
2A Ruckholt Road
Leyton, London E10 5NP